Monday, April 02, 2007

Nyp 15th Anniversary Dinner + THE husband's bday

30th March 2007, Friday, was the day of NYP's 15th Anniversary dinner and it was held at the Swissotel! I must say that i wasn't really sure whether it'll be a cool event, cos there was only Ian, Rachie and me. But then again, how often do you get to dress up nicely for big events? (:

I was kinda excited, and luckily some time ago, i bought a cute little red dress, and a pair of cute little red shoes, finding what to wear wasn't really a problem. Fast forward the getting ready and all, Ian and I got there a little late and Rachie was already waiting there for us. Teehee.

So, we got there and realised we were sharing a table with the Chinese Orchestra peeps, not exactly the most familiar bunch, so we ended up talking among ourselves and entertaining each other while waiting for the Guest of Honour to finish his speech and stuff.

Making full use of our program sheet.

Having the Guest of Honour looking down at Ian from the screen.


Rachie Mousey and I.
A glimpse at our dinner menu.


Our Food.
And so, halfway through dinner, there was this special performance done by David, Chuleong, Nick, Ben, Huda and Azila. The 3 of us were kinda having the time of our lives laughing at the dancers. Seriously, we've never ever done any style like that before and it was really REFRESHING to see our friends do it!OH! and i took a pic of the screen during the dance.

Looks like Ben or David to me. Its cool (:

Yeps. Then dinner ended. It was picture taking time!
Oh yes!Forgot about my outfit.

Its ALL about the reds.

Still me.
You kno its ALWAYS Ben who comes up with poses like that.

Karen, Chinese Orchestra peeps and 3 of us. I know im seiously the odd one out.

Janette, the dancers and 3 of us again. (ahh, now i don't look too awkwardly-outstanding.)

After the whole thing, I went off to celebrate Kelvin's 21st Birthday at Q bar and Momo. While the dancers and Ian, got a free stay for the night at Swissotel itself!How cool is that!
By the way,

Happy Birthday NYP! (Ian loves playing pretend, like its his bday or something)
So later was partying at Q bar and Momo, took a few photos.


My favourite Aaron korkor.

Elise, who has been really sweet to me tho we just got to know each other.
Lastly, Kelvin, the birthday boy.
I call him THE husband cos he keeps calling me his wife. One of the crappiest boys i kno, but he's been quite a nice guy cos Aaron kor kor MAKES him take care of me when we're out.
Party-ed til 4plus. And headed to my cousin's house to play with his new baby labrador! Ok, i regret not taking pictures of him cos apparently, the dog, aka Titan Ho, kept chewing on me non stop.
I promise! I shall have pics of Titan on my blog soon!
(whoa.this entry is long.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home