No comments.
Having repetitive dreams for the past few nights of dead rats, huge lizards and other random bugs at my doorstep is bad enough.
While walking from school to the Yio Chu Kang MRT station this evening, it came to a point where the covered walkway was seriously infested with RATS!Yes..its the disgusting stinking R-A-T-S!I bet there were at least 50 of them in all sorts of sizes coming from the nearby garbage bin. They were literally running across the covered walkway lah!WTH! No way would i wanna ever go near those creatures. So i made an attempt to run across the on-going "rat traffic".
And so. . . . .
I failed.
One bloody rat came running at my leg and caught hold of my ankle for a while.
I swear i was screaming like a mad woman.
Gee, must have been really unglam.
I dashed for the toilet to wash my legs.
Followed by a call to the National Environmental Agency to inform them of the rat infestation.
Sigh. Despite skipping school for 3 hours to go to Arab St with my dearest Kaly, and i getting myself a nice chiffon top with slipper print, my day is SPOILT!SMASHED!SQUASHED!RUINED!
While walking from school to the Yio Chu Kang MRT station this evening, it came to a point where the covered walkway was seriously infested with RATS!Yes..its the disgusting stinking R-A-T-S!I bet there were at least 50 of them in all sorts of sizes coming from the nearby garbage bin. They were literally running across the covered walkway lah!WTH! No way would i wanna ever go near those creatures. So i made an attempt to run across the on-going "rat traffic".
And so. . . . .
I failed.
One bloody rat came running at my leg and caught hold of my ankle for a while.
I swear i was screaming like a mad woman.
Gee, must have been really unglam.
I dashed for the toilet to wash my legs.
Followed by a call to the National Environmental Agency to inform them of the rat infestation.
Sigh. Despite skipping school for 3 hours to go to Arab St with my dearest Kaly, and i getting myself a nice chiffon top with slipper print, my day is SPOILT!SMASHED!SQUASHED!RUINED!

2 Comments:
yucks!!! had a rat run over my foot before though. Mind you, i was wearing slippers.haha
i was like wearing shorts lah..n the bloody rat grabbed hold of my ankle.n i suspect it either bit or scratched me..but i went to see a doc.HAHA.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home