Saturday, March 24, 2007

My new year resolution and holiday list.

Again, i have one more thing to strike off from my holiday list.

I've signed up with California Fitness!
I'll work out like there's no tomorrow!
I'll go for as many classes as i can!
I'll eat right!Live right!

Whee.I finally got myself started.
The place is so cool! They open at 6am and closes at 12am.
I chose Raffles as the branch that i'll be going to.
Cos it's really near my mum's workplace, so i can go workout till
she knocks off, then we can go home together!

And it's centralised enough, so in future i can go for a quick workout
before heading somewhere else to shopp or whatever.

I'm so excited i've planned a workout schedule for myself for
the whole of next week.haha.

I'll be a healthier, skinnier me in 3months.
Let's see if i can strike the "skinny-me" off my new year resolution.Soon. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home