Friday, January 12, 2007

Thanks!

I walked out on my friends.

I wanted my bday to fall on a crucial period like this.

I wanted my mum rush with her work so that she could leave jus in time to have our bday celebration dinner with the family.

I could tell my family "Sorry, i have dance practice", after all the preparations made by them right?

AS IF.

Dear Mr. Righteous,

Just cos certain people choose to go for dance on their birthdays, its none of my business.
Well, they either have no plans, or are simply too self-sacrificial to do that. Doesn't neccessarily mean i should do the same and be as great.

Different people have different priorities.
And Dance isn't my number one. My family is.
So stop expecting my to put in as much time as you into it.

You can go ahead and call me irresponsible, selfish or whatever, i cannot stop you.

Oh wait.

I forgot. You ALREADY had that impression of me since a long time ago.
Thanks SOO much.

Lastly, i also want to thank that something that i love, for making my bday a special one.
A specially bitter one.

Yes, and Happy Birthday to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger cheakie said...

HELLO EMO EX! happy belated birthday!

2:37 PM  
Blogger justshootme said...

haha.thanks cheakie.. (:

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home