Actually. . .
Sometimes i think i'd rather not blog at all.
Just because of a few simple reasons.
1) I don't know who actually reads my blog, seriously. lols.
And its pretty traumatising when one fine day, someone comes up to me and say "Mel, i hate you for the nice food you post on your blog" and i'm like "whoa, where'd u get my link from anyway?"
Moral of the story: Tell Mel ur actually here! Even if its jus tagging a "I was here!"(well of cos leave your name too lah) hahs.
2) I have not much time in my life to actually blog, you can see, from a few previous entries about me ranting and complaining about having so little time yada yada yada.
Moral of the story: I am STILL complaining about not having enough time.
3) As much as i'd like to blog about what goes on in my pretty-packed-and-sometimes-emo life, i just don't. Not because i don't want to, but more like, when i'm tired at the end of the day, i'll go to bed, which means blogging will have to be done the next day, but tragically, by the next day i'd forget what went on or how i felt the day before, and therefore not being able to blog. Sigh.
Moral of the story: I need to have better memory/ Maybe i shall not procrastinate and just blog.
For a start, i'm not procrastinating now!
I'm blogging how i feel at this point of time.
So this entry is pretty fresh from my thoughts, before i start forgetting.
I'm starting to make lesser and lesser sense.
I'm off.
Just because of a few simple reasons.
1) I don't know who actually reads my blog, seriously. lols.
And its pretty traumatising when one fine day, someone comes up to me and say "Mel, i hate you for the nice food you post on your blog" and i'm like "whoa, where'd u get my link from anyway?"
Moral of the story: Tell Mel ur actually here! Even if its jus tagging a "I was here!"(well of cos leave your name too lah) hahs.
2) I have not much time in my life to actually blog, you can see, from a few previous entries about me ranting and complaining about having so little time yada yada yada.
Moral of the story: I am STILL complaining about not having enough time.
3) As much as i'd like to blog about what goes on in my pretty-packed-and-sometimes-emo life, i just don't. Not because i don't want to, but more like, when i'm tired at the end of the day, i'll go to bed, which means blogging will have to be done the next day, but tragically, by the next day i'd forget what went on or how i felt the day before, and therefore not being able to blog. Sigh.
Moral of the story: I need to have better memory/ Maybe i shall not procrastinate and just blog.
For a start, i'm not procrastinating now!
I'm blogging how i feel at this point of time.
So this entry is pretty fresh from my thoughts, before i start forgetting.
I'm starting to make lesser and lesser sense.
I'm off.

8 Comments:
"I was here!"
Leaving my name behind too --> ah pUaz (",)
ahh!!Haha..thanks jinwen for entertaining me!!
I was here too! :D
Yes dor dor, actually i tell u a secret.i caught u tagging on my blog at ELP but i just din say anything.LOLS.
I was here! surprise to see me tag? hahas... =]
omg.yes.lol.
wa lao! den u nv tell me?! aiya sad... haha.
shee my facee.. (o.O)
HAHA..u ngub ah youu..cos i scared if i tell u..u'll nt tag animore.lols.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home