Monday, March 19, 2007

What i accomplished in a day,two nights and a morning.

In two nights and a morning, i finished watching the complete first season of The O.C. All 27 episodes. I know its kinda slow watching it only now, but hey. I've been really busy and never really had time for TV. And i never failed to forget what time was it airing. Either that, or i always had things on.

So...i must say. I SO LOVE IT! I LOVE BUMMING AROUND AT HOME! I LOVE WATCHING DRAMA DRAMAS! And YES. I love The O.C.

The scandals and secrets of the rich and the famous with a not-so-perfect life. I like the lovey dovey parts where the couples always kiss and make up after a quarrel or something. Another thing which attracts me is the girls' wardrobe. Marissa and Ryan are cute together. Summer and Seth is like so funny. They rock!Did i say i love The O.C?
okay, O.C aside.

For some who doesn't know, i'd like to introduce my new hairdo.
Short.
Something i haven't done in the last 10 or 11 years or so.

I just had to get rid of my long hair cos i was so darn sick of it, i told my uncle to chop it all off and have it dyed. In my opinion, it was a good change, tho different people had diffferent things to say about it. I just know for sure i don't have to wake up to a bad hairday for a long time, i hope.
One more thing.
Recently, i brought Myra down to Arab St and Haji Lane, for some good shopping, and more importantly, spending quality Sister-time with each other.

So, it was ice cream @ PLUCK.

and. . . .
Abit of cam-whoring, here and there.


Thats about it. My life for the past few days.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hairstyle.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hairstyle

9:58 PM  
Blogger justshootme said...

Right..thanks.haha

5:27 AM  
Blogger Kayly said...

hello.
nows it xsubrosa.livejournal.com
okay?
love.

11:20 AM  
Blogger justshootme said...

teehee.ookies.LOVE!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home