Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Perspective.



I am glad to say that ever since the Taiwan Trip, i've gained a new perspective on dance.

I used to think that being instructor-level was important.
And because of it, i was always very bothered of not being good enough etc.
Not anymore.


I realised that being able to teach is not everything.
Enjoying what you love is.
I enjoy just being able to dance.
I enjoy being able to express the music i listen to.
I enjoy learning, and the things to learn about dance is neverending.
I enjoy having the time to not dance and just listen.
Everything else to me, from now on, would just be a bonus and not necessary.


So what's this rat race to "get there" all about?
You have your whole lifetime to dance.
So take your time to listen and enjoy the music that's made for us dancers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home