The Arena
I think its like the dopest club so far.
Live bands are way cooler.
Guest DJ for the night was dope.
Music was great too.
Patrons all look quite presentable too, and look like their there just to have good, clean fun.
Best of all,
THERE IS SO MUCH SPACE TO DANCE!!!
***
Went to Aston's Specialties @ Upper East Coast Rd with Weijie yesterday.
Steak there is good and cheap.
JJ who used to work there advised me not to get any veg because they wash it like typical restaurant style.
I guess the potato stuff should be alright.
I had Potato Salad and Corn on the Corb.
Corn on the Corb was very well made.
It was VERY VERY juicy and tasty.
I realised while trying to figure out how to eat it -whether by cutting the corn out, or biting into it-.
Of course i went with the non-wasteful approach first, biting into it.
So firstly, i sank my fork deep into the corn.
Juice squirt out in a thin, but powerful shot.
I looked around me to see where did the juice land, and the girl beside me suddenly rubbed her arms and looking at the ceiling.
(she prolly thought there was a leak in the ceiling or something)
Bad choice.
I looked down at my plate and carried on with the alternative approach and pretending like nothing happened.
But apart from that, RIBEYE WAS YUMYUM.
Should go try!
Live bands are way cooler.
Guest DJ for the night was dope.
Music was great too.
Patrons all look quite presentable too, and look like their there just to have good, clean fun.
Best of all,
THERE IS SO MUCH SPACE TO DANCE!!!
***
Went to Aston's Specialties @ Upper East Coast Rd with Weijie yesterday.
Steak there is good and cheap.
JJ who used to work there advised me not to get any veg because they wash it like typical restaurant style.
I guess the potato stuff should be alright.
I had Potato Salad and Corn on the Corb.
Corn on the Corb was very well made.
It was VERY VERY juicy and tasty.
I realised while trying to figure out how to eat it -whether by cutting the corn out, or biting into it-.
Of course i went with the non-wasteful approach first, biting into it.
So firstly, i sank my fork deep into the corn.
Juice squirt out in a thin, but powerful shot.
I looked around me to see where did the juice land, and the girl beside me suddenly rubbed her arms and looking at the ceiling.
(she prolly thought there was a leak in the ceiling or something)
Bad choice.
I looked down at my plate and carried on with the alternative approach and pretending like nothing happened.
But apart from that, RIBEYE WAS YUMYUM.
Should go try!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home