來, 我們一起講中文!
Well, for the sake of the new-found Taiwanese friends, i shall now try my utmost best to blog in mandarin. It's good practise anyway.
Besides, 我是華人! 華人要講中文!
我的"親愛"的同學們, 請不要嘲笑我, 也不要被嚇到.
說回主要話題 (不是我們一起講中文的這一部分), 我剛剛發現自己好像有那麼的一點點沒有用.
為什麼啊?
原因很多, 我還是打 English 好了.
1) I have not typed out a proper Resume!
2) I have yet to find a fixed job!
3) I miss Taiwan! (okay, this has nothing to do with me being useless)
我一定要用於一天的時間來完成那些必須做的事.
Yeah, that's about it.
I have yet to update about the Taiwan Trip, which i am about to in my next post!
Until then!
耶~
就這樣.
我還沒把我們在臺灣的照片放上去.
快要了喔! 在下一個 post!
wheeee!
哇勞ㄝ~
Besides, 我是華人! 華人要講中文!
我的"親愛"的同學們, 請不要嘲笑我, 也不要被嚇到.
說回主要話題 (不是我們一起講中文的這一部分), 我剛剛發現自己好像有那麼的一點點沒有用.
為什麼啊?
原因很多, 我還是打 English 好了.
1) I have not typed out a proper Resume!
2) I have yet to find a fixed job!
3) I miss Taiwan! (okay, this has nothing to do with me being useless)
我一定要用於一天的時間來完成那些必須做的事.
Yeah, that's about it.
I have yet to update about the Taiwan Trip, which i am about to in my next post!
Until then!
耶~
就這樣.
我還沒把我們在臺灣的照片放上去.
快要了喔! 在下一個 post!
wheeee!
哇勞ㄝ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home