Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ahhhh.....

BOOO!!!

Here i am!
Reborn as a new working adult.
HAHAHA!
Due to a serious lack of sleep, i shall make this short and sweet.

Actually it's already my 3rd month into the job which i uh, kinda love and hate at the same time.
And with production coming up in about 2 weeks from now, the level of stress is rising exponentially!

I believe this i'll pull through this crazy period.
If you're reading this, please do support the Foreign Bodies' Production on 12th and 13th December 2008! Tickets are going at $10 each!

Loves,
Smellie Mellie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

viagra uk cheap purchase buy cheap herbal viagra viagra generic can viagra be used by women viagra soft tabs which is better cialis or viagra viagra facts viagra generic how to get viagra viagra alternatives Buy Viagra Online No Prescription viagra pills generic viagra india buy viagra soft online

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the downgrade delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=photo collage maker 1.6 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home