Thursday, July 24, 2008

In the past month.

Wow, it's nearing August already.
And yes, i have not been updating due to many many things on hand.
Things like :


K.O Night Practices with Mel


These are the photos that never made it to the projector screen.
Which is kinda why Zul's face was still there even though i was dancing for that day.
It was kinda funny.


Chilling out at Bali House


See, everyone loves my new specs. Haha.
They all look super cute in it (:



K.O Night Locking and Popping Battle 12th July.


With Jasmine and Robin.


Shopping-and-Facial-with-Leong-and-Penyet-with-the-Rest-Day!


Camwhoring is great way to start a great day!


Leong trying out his Timberland Shoes!


Shopping makes me happy (:


On our way to our facial appointment at my aunt's!


His first facial session!


Extraction friggin' hurts.


While the essence sits in. . .
Ayam Penyet session with Ian, Sabby, Jo, Weijie, Rachie and LJL
(I'm sorry there are no pictures of the food, because once again i was hungry and super excited when the food came along and i got carried away)
But the Ayam Penyet at Lucky Plaza is really really good!
The Belachan is very very spicy, just the way i like it!


Just some random photo of Ian and I.
(I really wanted to see how we look like standing side by side because many people were staring as we were walking)
We're not that weird-looking, are we?
Oh yeah, i just remembered.
An unbelieavable thing happened that day.
I missed my last bus home that day.
The best part was, i was already standing near the kerb, yet the stupid bus uncle drove past me just like that!
OH MY GAWWD.
I freaked out and i started shrieking.
Then later rachel and weijie suggested i take a cab to chase the bus.
So i did.
Caught up with the bus outside the American Club.
I dagger-stared the uncle when i got up.
The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home