Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm back!

After a long long long break, im happy to say that i'm back!


Attachment is ending in 3 days!
However, i'm extending it for 2 weeks ):
Which means a longer stay in Jurong-Sickening-Island.
But i'm sure its all worth it.
Because at the end of it i'll reward myself with the ultimate shopping spree of my life!
For surviving through this horrendous period of 5 months at a company full of evil human beings/dogs. (Excluding the nice humans in my department)


Updates.(from a month ago)

Krafty didn't make it to the Suntec Dance Finals '07.
But i believe our efforts were not wasted.
We gained more experience as performers.
We pushed ourselves beyond our limits. (At times, haha)
We gained friendship from other participants.
We gained recognition from other dancers.
I tried a different style completely outta my comfort zone.

All in all, it was a good experience despite the devastation we were feeling for a while.ha

Our performance during the heats:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2vijJATph0



So uh,
I'm currently in the midst of a choreographing a new song.
Its Losing my way by Justin Timberlake.
Hope i get to complete it soon!
Lastly, i have to say that i love dance more than ever now!
I love to be able to feel a song and express the feeling it gives me.





Inspiration is everywhere.
Stop.
Look.
And observe.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Melly!

Am happy for you that your passion for dance is back!

Now I think mine's dying .. HaHa.

(",)

5:51 PM  
Blogger justshootme said...

Haha.thankew thankew.

Ur passion can never die!Maybe a break is all you need to make it strong again.haha

12:02 AM  
Blogger Kayly said...

:) happy for you

6:55 PM  
Blogger cheakie said...

i say ZHENG.ZHI.





you say YUAN.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home