Friday, June 15, 2007

Go away!(Only after Monday)

I'm talking about my stupid sore throat which has been in me since last wednesday.
It really didn't start off as a sore throat.
More like a, i-woke-up-late-and-i'm-feeling-damn-lazy-to-go-to-work day.

I woke up so damn late, which was at 7.40am, just to realise my bro is still lying dead on his bed. Well, that made him a very-late-for-work person too.
We rushed like mad, hopped into the car.
While waiting for the car to warm up, i asked my bro whether he could send me to the Jurong Island checkpoint instead of the usual, Jurong East MRT. Cos i was so damn late, i obviously missed the company bus.
He gave me a flat N-O.
Reason being : He's goddamn late for work too.

You see, there wasn't a point in taking a cab cos it was peak hour, very little cabs.
Even it there was a cab, very very very few would make a trip to Jurong Island.
So EVEN if there was a cab that would go to Jurong Island, i figured that getting an MC for that day made more sense, at least, economically.

I got off the car, took the lift up.
Got back into the house,
Changed back into my sleeping clothes,
Slept all the way till 1pm (:

Which is why i made use of the MILD (as in seriously mild) cough i had that day to get myself an MC.

Phuture-d that night.
Realised i chose to take my MC on the wrong day.
I had to freaking go to work the next day!
Oh wells, and my mild cough became a sore throat.
The sore throat became a severely inflamed throat.
I started coughing like a trumpet.
Even till now.




Anyways, the whole reason i want my cough to hurry go away is cos its fucking irritating to cough like a trumpet every fucking 30seconds every fucking day.
Even if i don't annoy the people around me, i am starting to get annoyed by myself.

But, i would like the sore throat to stay till at least Monday cos i wanna get MC on Monday so i don't hafta go to work.HAHA
My whole family is going to some resort in Bintan this Sunday until next Tuesday, leaving poor-me all alone in Singa-boring-pore.
I can't go cos i'm not exactly allowed to take leave from work. Kinda afraid that it'll affect my grades, so i'd better not take any chances.
I think i'll be pretty afraid to sleep alone at home, so i'll prolly get the brudders to come over and watch sappy romantic flicks with me. I rented some from VideoEzy!

Wish me luck over the weekends.
Should i be happy, or not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home