well well. . .
I sit here tonight, to find myself staring blankly at the computer screen.
Fact is,
I forgot what i was supposed to blog about.
Guess this would be yet another random post.
***
First thing's first!
I just painted my nails a new colour, french style again.
(no words can describe how fucking-much i love the french-styled manicure!)
And i must say, my nail-painting skills is getting better each time i paint my nails.Ha.

Yes, in a Electric Blue with uh, Silvery Purple for the tip of my nails?
***
Went down to the IT fair with bro last friday.
He picked me up after work and we went there together with his 2 other friends.
Like for the first time in my whole freakin' life was i out with my bro AND his friends.
Anyways, the sky that day looked so damn good.
I had to capture it and post it here!

What!I had to be part of a nice weather! Besides, i liked my style for that day.hee.
***
Vesak Day was with Kaly, Nick, Ben and David.
I'd say it was a day well spent!
(Tho it kinda turned into a Gurl's-Mad-Shopping-Day-Out)
I definitely missed them lots and appreciated the outing!
From Vivo, to Fareast, to Wala Wala @ Holland Village, my favourite place.
***
Many late-night Mahjong sessions recently.
Despite being an amateur,
I'm always the biggest winner at the end of it.
Its prolly the (what they like to call it) Beginner's Luck (:
And im so not gonna touch on my definition of Ban Se (Half colour).
***
Past few weeks has been a roller coaster ride of emotions.
I so wanna puke now.
Sheesh.
So she sat there,
Curled up like a ball.
Red in the face,
Like an embarrassed child.
Fact is,
I forgot what i was supposed to blog about.
Guess this would be yet another random post.
***
First thing's first!
I just painted my nails a new colour, french style again.
(no words can describe how fucking-much i love the french-styled manicure!)
And i must say, my nail-painting skills is getting better each time i paint my nails.Ha.
Yes, in a Electric Blue with uh, Silvery Purple for the tip of my nails?
***
Went down to the IT fair with bro last friday.
He picked me up after work and we went there together with his 2 other friends.
Like for the first time in my whole freakin' life was i out with my bro AND his friends.
Anyways, the sky that day looked so damn good.
I had to capture it and post it here!
What!I had to be part of a nice weather! Besides, i liked my style for that day.hee.
***
Vesak Day was with Kaly, Nick, Ben and David.
I'd say it was a day well spent!
(Tho it kinda turned into a Gurl's-Mad-Shopping-Day-Out)
I definitely missed them lots and appreciated the outing!
From Vivo, to Fareast, to Wala Wala @ Holland Village, my favourite place.
***
Many late-night Mahjong sessions recently.
Despite being an amateur,
I'm always the biggest winner at the end of it.
Its prolly the (what they like to call it) Beginner's Luck (:
And im so not gonna touch on my definition of Ban Se (Half colour).
***
Past few weeks has been a roller coaster ride of emotions.
I so wanna puke now.
Sheesh.
So she sat there,
Curled up like a ball.
Red in the face,
Like an embarrassed child.

4 Comments:
love your vavavoom nails gaL!!!
btw, its not a dress, its a tube top...nice rite...i got it for only 19.95 at marks n spencer!
cool rite!
*smiles*
Teehee, yay.
u love my nails!
u love my nails!
u love my nails!!!!
-hops around in excitement-
haha.and i super love ur top too!i shall go check it out soon.lols.
zhiyuan has a revolutionary definition for ban se.
it will shake the foundations of mahjong.
if you want to waste your time (and money) away, wait no more,
PLAY MAHJONG WITH ZHIYUAN.
Now cheak, vision this.
When Mel totally ignores cheak.... (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home