2 more days.
Okay, i'm not really on hiatus.
Funny how im not so stressed up for this finals exams.
Of course, it's just a me-after-the-festive-season thing.
Papers have been so far so good.
I'll be getting my diploma soon.
And i definitely hope i can start flying soon.
(I've received that notice for second appointment already!)
I DON'T THINK that the post-exams-stress would act up this time round.
Because i've seriously gave a hard thought about the things i can do after exams!
Of those, there would be the usuals like FEASTS, MEET-UPS, GOING FOR AND TEACHING DANCE CLASSES, DIY SESSIONS, SHOPPING and WATCHING DRAMAS!
The not-very-usuals would prolly be COOKING SESSIONS (i'll see if i can dig out my dad's cookbooks), READING MORE and LEARN DRIVING!
I MUST and i WILL achieve all these plans!
Wheeee!
Oh right,
One more thing.
I think this space is INVADED!
And i thought this space belonged to me and ONLY me.
Well, and a few worthy friends of course.
Funny how im not so stressed up for this finals exams.
Of course, it's just a me-after-the-festive-season thing.
Papers have been so far so good.
I'll be getting my diploma soon.
And i definitely hope i can start flying soon.
(I've received that notice for second appointment already!)
I DON'T THINK that the post-exams-stress would act up this time round.
Because i've seriously gave a hard thought about the things i can do after exams!
Of those, there would be the usuals like FEASTS, MEET-UPS, GOING FOR AND TEACHING DANCE CLASSES, DIY SESSIONS, SHOPPING and WATCHING DRAMAS!
The not-very-usuals would prolly be COOKING SESSIONS (i'll see if i can dig out my dad's cookbooks), READING MORE and LEARN DRIVING!
I MUST and i WILL achieve all these plans!
Wheeee!
Oh right,
One more thing.
I think this space is INVADED!
And i thought this space belonged to me and ONLY me.
Well, and a few worthy friends of course.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home