Birthday One and Two.
Birthday One (10th January 2008)
The whole bunch of us dance peeps went to Seoul Garden to celebrate David's birthday.
Eat Eat Eat.
Ta-dah!
A surprise Birthday Brownie for David, Jinwen and Me!
I thank Rachel and Theresa for the dress you girls chose.
I thank the ones who prepared the surprise brownie.
I thank those who were there (:
Birthday Two (11th January 2008)
Went with Weijie to Ghim Moh for a feast.
Feast consisted of a huge Chilli Crab with crispy buns, Hot plate Tofu, Sambal KangKong and Satay.
And its only NOW, that i realised we forgot to take pictures of all that food.
Tsk, okay im sorry i got carried away.
For dessert, we had it at Essential Brew at Holland V.
Weijie had some cheesecake assortment thingy, while i had this yogurt icecream in mango flavour and mixed berry flavour.

That cheesecake assortment i was talking about. There was Green Tea, New York with white chocolate and macadamia, New York with lemon zest, Oreo and Strawberry.

Strawberry and tea slush, yum.
I swear to you we were full like anything.
Dammit.
But still, i love food.
Btw, thanks to Weijie for the feast!
The whole bunch of us dance peeps went to Seoul Garden to celebrate David's birthday.
Eat Eat Eat.
Ta-dah!
A surprise Birthday Brownie for David, Jinwen and Me!
I thank Rachel and Theresa for the dress you girls chose.
I thank the ones who prepared the surprise brownie.
I thank those who were there (:
Birthday Two (11th January 2008)
Went with Weijie to Ghim Moh for a feast.
Feast consisted of a huge Chilli Crab with crispy buns, Hot plate Tofu, Sambal KangKong and Satay.
And its only NOW, that i realised we forgot to take pictures of all that food.
Tsk, okay im sorry i got carried away.
For dessert, we had it at Essential Brew at Holland V.
Weijie had some cheesecake assortment thingy, while i had this yogurt icecream in mango flavour and mixed berry flavour.

That cheesecake assortment i was talking about. There was Green Tea, New York with white chocolate and macadamia, New York with lemon zest, Oreo and Strawberry.

Strawberry and tea slush, yum.
I swear to you we were full like anything.
Dammit.
But still, i love food.
Btw, thanks to Weijie for the feast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home