I WANT A NEW PERSONALISED TOOTHBRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY?!!!!
WHY DO I WANT A NEW TOOTHBRUSH?!?!!
BECAUSE!!!!MUMMY HAD TO SCREW IT UP!!!!
i liked that toothbrush so much
it was given to me by a friend from australia
it took me 2 years before deciding to use it!
the handle says "MELANIE" in rubber against the plastic.
She just came into my room to ask me if i was still using that toothbrush
and im like duh, why?
WOW, she told me she used it to brush the basin.
i mean like, why freakin' ask me only after doing such a thing.
Yes, she thought that i didnt want it any more because i don't put it in the cup with the other brushes.
SIMPLY BECAUSE, i hate it when gooey stuff grows on the handles of the brushes!
i like this toothbrush so much, i don't want anything bad to happen to it.
so much for trying hard to protect it,
this had to happen.
Why do i suddenly have this metalish taste in my mouth?
Seriously,
this whole situation would have been pretty funny if i wasn't having a bad day.
BUT NO.
I'm trying so hard to study for that bloody petrol chem paper on wed.
I'm fretting i will not do a good job in teaching tomorrow.
I'm angry at the fact that its so late, and im not in bed yet.
ARGHHHH......................................
Now i'm wondering if she used any funny chemicals or detergent when washing the basin.
i feel, poisoned.
What if i become a mutant?!
Go ahead and laugh at me and my miserable fucktard life.
WHY DO I WANT A NEW TOOTHBRUSH?!?!!
BECAUSE!!!!MUMMY HAD TO SCREW IT UP!!!!
i liked that toothbrush so much
it was given to me by a friend from australia
it took me 2 years before deciding to use it!
the handle says "MELANIE" in rubber against the plastic.
She just came into my room to ask me if i was still using that toothbrush
and im like duh, why?
WOW, she told me she used it to brush the basin.
i mean like, why freakin' ask me only after doing such a thing.
Yes, she thought that i didnt want it any more because i don't put it in the cup with the other brushes.
SIMPLY BECAUSE, i hate it when gooey stuff grows on the handles of the brushes!
i like this toothbrush so much, i don't want anything bad to happen to it.
so much for trying hard to protect it,
this had to happen.
Why do i suddenly have this metalish taste in my mouth?
Seriously,
this whole situation would have been pretty funny if i wasn't having a bad day.
BUT NO.
I'm trying so hard to study for that bloody petrol chem paper on wed.
I'm fretting i will not do a good job in teaching tomorrow.
I'm angry at the fact that its so late, and im not in bed yet.
ARGHHHH......................................
Now i'm wondering if she used any funny chemicals or detergent when washing the basin.
i feel, poisoned.
What if i become a mutant?!
Go ahead and laugh at me and my miserable fucktard life.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home