Happy Birthday To Fatty
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to fatty
Happy birthday to you
*runs about and throws confetti all over*
Fatty's birthday just passed. It was a pretty simple affair, like shopping around a little, then dinner at Raku Ninja and then to the movies to watch The Covenant.

Raku Ninja @ Citylink. Its Japanese food with a twist!

Yes, ALL the food we had.

Us (: (Look at fatty's satisfied face.)

Fat-free dessert!
The only regret for the day was that i think i could have treated him more princessy and that the day could have been planned better.lols.But oh well, it didn't turn out too bad i guess (:
(Will update this post again with pics.teehee)
Mmm, been terribly extremely busy for the past few weeks?
Now time seems to just zoom past me like *snaps*.
I think i need to sit down and sort my life out a little bit.
Tsk tsk.
To my dearest fatty,
I hope that you enjoyed yourself today,
I hope that you like what i got for you,
I hope that i made your birthday more special than any other,
I hope that you'd stay cheerful always,
I hope that i can always make your day,
I'm happy that i got you and
I hope you feel the same way too (:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to fatty
Happy birthday to you
*runs about and throws confetti all over*
Fatty's birthday just passed. It was a pretty simple affair, like shopping around a little, then dinner at Raku Ninja and then to the movies to watch The Covenant.

Raku Ninja @ Citylink. Its Japanese food with a twist!

Yes, ALL the food we had.

Us (: (Look at fatty's satisfied face.)

Fat-free dessert!
The only regret for the day was that i think i could have treated him more princessy and that the day could have been planned better.lols.But oh well, it didn't turn out too bad i guess (:
(Will update this post again with pics.teehee)
Mmm, been terribly extremely busy for the past few weeks?
Now time seems to just zoom past me like *snaps*.
I think i need to sit down and sort my life out a little bit.
Tsk tsk.
To my dearest fatty,
I hope that you enjoyed yourself today,
I hope that you like what i got for you,
I hope that i made your birthday more special than any other,
I hope that you'd stay cheerful always,
I hope that i can always make your day,
I'm happy that i got you and
I hope you feel the same way too (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home