In Denial.
School started, lesser good food for mellie ):
When i say good food, i MEAN good food.

With my fatty of course.
And so, there was. . .

Swedish meatballs w spaghetti @ IKEA

Prawn Mee @ Chomp Chomp

Fried Prawn Mee @ Chomp Chomp

Chocolate Fondue @ Ice Cube

Grilled Cajun Chicken @ Botak Jones(AMK)
(Together with this pic, there's supposed to have a pic of a burger and chicken soup, but we got carried away and finished the food only to realise we forgot to take a pic)

My Coit Tower @ Swensen's

Fatty introducing My Coit Tower and His Sticky Chew Choc @ Swensen's
So that's all for the good food in that last week of hols.
I also had quite a good time hanging out with my Kaly and friends for steamboat and stuff.
Army Market, Arab St and Haji Lane was all soooo good too!

A nice, peaceful Haji Lane on a Sunday evening

Digging throught the piles of vintage dresses @ Haji Lane

@ Arab St.
RAWR!I LOVE EVERYTHING VINTAGE!
I want the hols to be longer.Boohoo.
When i say good food, i MEAN good food.

With my fatty of course.
And so, there was. . .

Swedish meatballs w spaghetti @ IKEA

Prawn Mee @ Chomp Chomp

Fried Prawn Mee @ Chomp Chomp

Chocolate Fondue @ Ice Cube

Grilled Cajun Chicken @ Botak Jones(AMK)
(Together with this pic, there's supposed to have a pic of a burger and chicken soup, but we got carried away and finished the food only to realise we forgot to take a pic)

My Coit Tower @ Swensen's

Fatty introducing My Coit Tower and His Sticky Chew Choc @ Swensen's
So that's all for the good food in that last week of hols.
I also had quite a good time hanging out with my Kaly and friends for steamboat and stuff.
Army Market, Arab St and Haji Lane was all soooo good too!

A nice, peaceful Haji Lane on a Sunday evening

Digging throught the piles of vintage dresses @ Haji Lane

@ Arab St.
RAWR!I LOVE EVERYTHING VINTAGE!
I want the hols to be longer.Boohoo.

8 Comments:
hey the last picture's nice. and i had cajun chicken from botak jones too! the clementi outlet. and im hungry already.
WAHLAO I WANT FOOD TOO
I CAN BE A PIGOUT PARTNER ANYTIME!
oh and haji lane army market shopping too please?
my pocket is empty
-shows a sad face-
kaly
Carrie - wow!u found out about botak jones too?!teehee.i got to know it from mi bro.wahaha
Kaly - yes!yes!-prays to let us be rich soon- it will be ALL OURS..muahaha
wah..someone nt shy to show off her new bf ar..hehe
love, xiao mei
xiao mei - Tsk!Xiao mei!Don't talk when adults are talking!Go stand one side and put ur fingers on ur lips!
just u wait n c..2 more mths n i will be an adult! hmph..*stomps off*
xiao mei
fat pig.. watch ur diet ar mei mei..
OKOK!!i'll try my very best.sigh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home