Productive day.
Slept at 6am this morning, when bro jus came home from i-duno-where, packed up and went to camp.His room is mine for another 2 days!Woke up 5 minutes before the alarm rang,which was 12pm.Lazed around for a while, and started folding the mountain of clothes mum chucked onto my bed.
Went to swim and the rain just had to come when i feel so motivated to keep fit! Heaven doesn't want me to be happy, heaven wants me to remain fat. Did only 20 laps today. Oh well, shall do 40 laps the next time i swim. But before i am able to do that, i hafta revive my hair 1st. It died while i was swimming. I don't want it to be deader than it already is.
Camp is tomorrow. I haven't packed. I'm too freakin' lazy to do so.Bah! Do it tomorrow morning.
Highlights for tomorrow :
- Lunch with Chok
- Start of F.Bodz Camp
Will have a healthy lunch tomorrow. And that spells J-A-P F-O-O-D and S-A-S-H-I-M-I. Yumyum. My last good meal before entering torture camp.
While im away, Carrie please be good and study hard. I'm still traumatized.lol
Went to swim and the rain just had to come when i feel so motivated to keep fit! Heaven doesn't want me to be happy, heaven wants me to remain fat. Did only 20 laps today. Oh well, shall do 40 laps the next time i swim. But before i am able to do that, i hafta revive my hair 1st. It died while i was swimming. I don't want it to be deader than it already is.
Camp is tomorrow. I haven't packed. I'm too freakin' lazy to do so.Bah! Do it tomorrow morning.
Highlights for tomorrow :
- Lunch with Chok
- Start of F.Bodz Camp
Will have a healthy lunch tomorrow. And that spells J-A-P F-O-O-D and S-A-S-H-I-M-I. Yumyum. My last good meal before entering torture camp.
While im away, Carrie please be good and study hard. I'm still traumatized.lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home