Thursday, September 29, 2005

Weirdo

Yes, that's me. Carrie and Aihui thinks im weird for sleeping with my bra on. Ok fine,and actually almost every gurl i know sleeps without it. Bras keeps my vulnerable boobs safe and warm, just the way i like it!Lols.Wadever.I shall continue being weird.

Was supposed to go jogging with Raizan and Chao. But due to Mr.Im-so-busy's last minute stuff, he told me the night before that he couldn't make it.Tsk.So much for wanting to lose weight ey?And as for Chao, as i've predicted a week ago, he'll probably be sleeping and not wanna come in the end.OMG!I was so right!I think i can be a Fortune Teller instead of a Chemical Engineer. Forseeing scenarios like that is way much easier than rocket science!Let's not talk about lazy-me.I'm a victim here!I got stood up by 2 peeps,which naturally brought down my level of determination.So it ends here.

Oh.And my undeserving bitch of a sister is getting an ipod nano from the retard principal of her tuition centre.Great.First, she gets free tuition and her results still remains crappy, because she spends her time smsing her shit friends about who's gonna friend who, and lets all not friend who.Childish shit.And now, she's getting an ipod nano from that retard.

Foreign Bodies (Torture) Camp is coming!3 days of pure eating,sleeping,shitting and dancing.Just the perfect slimming program!If i eat abit lesser than usual that is. I haven't packed,i'll just do that tomorrow.After i come back from my morning exercise, swimming!Trying my best to stay trim and fit this hols!muahaha.In the mean time..

I'm gonna drop it

like it hott..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home