Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm starting to feel like i'm going mental.

Not kidding.

Maybe after tomorrow then i might not
be turning crazy. Maybe.Maybe not.

I wanna say a big fat RAH!!! to me,
myself and I.

For being lazy, greedy and lousy.Oh, and
smellie.

I'm never as strong as i want to be. I think
i bother too much on how peeps view me
too. And i also hate the zig-zag-walking
cockroach in the room.And i think i might
be eating a lil too much. And studying a lil
too little.

I want to SLEEP!!!SLEEP!!!And
SLEEP!!! And SLEEP!!!Now
Brain, stop thinking and start sleeping.
Heart, stop beating so fast and just slow
down a little bit.

To mr. Cockroach :
Please leave before i start screaming
and hit you with the dumb bell like a
crazy bitch.

ARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home